-
January 22nd, 2004, 08:20 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I don't actively post any more, but I did want to drop in and say hi, and also post a link to a page where I have posted photos of a basic Hispanic Bitty with hair.
I really like the results (and will also be changing Bitty into a suitably-attired boy Cubs fan!), BUT I would recommend to anyone else that does this to get a wig marked "whispy" or "newborn." It will be a little less full than the one I used ("infant"). On the page, I also include a link to the store where I got the wigs from. They have really good clearance prices. I used a size 12-13 wig for Bitty.
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/FAST/makeovers.html
If anyone else does this, please share your results with me! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Also, thanks to Taffy for the encouragement to wig dolls. It really is fairly easy to do--don't let nerves keep you from trying.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks